The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, September 2, 2016

Cannae Drive to Space

The Impossible Propulsion Drive is Heading to Space. This is exciting. The EMDrive has been in the news off and on for years. It's been controversial, because the physics of it isn't understood or is ignored. The big question has been, Since it doesn't weigh much, why doesn't somebody send one into space and see if it works and end the arguing? Finally, it looks like someone will be sending up a Cannae Drive. I haven't followed it like I have the EMDrive, but it's supposed to be similar in principle. If it works, then automatically someone would have to send up an EMDrive. Right? I would think so.

I've wondered if some big space propulsion breakthrough would happen, because of verses like Odadiah 1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
How literal or how figurative is that? It's literal on the face of it, but does that mean going to the stars in a realistic time frame is likely? I hope it is. The Cannae Drive wouldn't go up until next year probably.

The EMDrive also made news this week. Peer reviewed paper. Yay!

I still don't like this deal between Solar City and Tesla.

I've been fighting an infection lately and have been tired. Things have been going slowly on the book front.

I downloaded some video capture software packages for the YouTube show but haven't experimented with them yet. I see the books as having higher priority. I already have video editing software. The new package would be to capture things on the screen to be edited later.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment