The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, September 30, 2016

A Practice Video

Today's blog is a little late, because it's a video that takes time to upload and process. It's fairly informal. For videos intended to be more commercial, I'd go for a more energetic stage presence. I'd want those to be extremely scripted to eliminate the ums and pauses and such. This one is me talking to you about the studio and Book 2 in a more conversational way.

I taped it when I'd normally be eating lunch. So, if you think you hear my stomach growling, it could just be your imagination. ;)

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/d1ahdytAfJI When I checked it, it was in 240p. YouTube may need more time to process higher resolutions. It's filmed in 720p. If it doesn't show up in 720 later, I'll need to figure out why. It would have to be the conversion process from .mov to .mp4.

Edit: I had to reconvert the video. The new link is: https://youtu.be/uWQmrKDvtEI It's still not HD, but it's a lot better. I need to upgrade my video editor.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment