The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, August 5, 2022

I Forgot to Mention

The internet disruptions in which I had no service via Verizon two Fridays in a row will be coming to an end. I forgot to mention last week that I mailed the paperwork to order fiber internet. I put it in the box Thursday night, July 28th. It was picked up the next morning. I got a confirmation email Monday. Now, I have to wait 12 to 14 weeks for installation.

Every Saturday, I have no internet service until about 7pm. Most Sundays are the same. Lately, Fridays have been affected. I'm using Visible for 4G LTE internet. Visible is owned by Verizon and is Verizon under a different brand name. Once fiber is here, I'm dumping Visible so fast their heads will spin.

Moving on. I've gotten more done on the book front. This was a better week for it. Progress is slow, but it continues.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment