The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, August 26, 2022

At Last

The final piece of the fiber internet line was installed this week! And just in time. I was able to stop autopay on my 4G LTE internet phone two days before it was due. I was getting 5Mbps with LTE. Now, I'm getting 200Mbps or better. So far, I haven't had any major patches to download, so I'm still waiting to see how it does for that. I expect great things. TV works like a charm. No more setting up the hotspot on the phone and letting it connect while obsessing over the battery and hoping it connects to the right TV. I turn on the TV, and it just works. No more shutting down the hotspot and turning the phone off overnight. I can charge it for normal use. I actually was using two phones, one for internet and one for TV. All the hassle and stress are gone. It makes me feel better about life.

It was a better week on the writing front. I was able to put a little extra time into it. I have to make that happen every week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment