The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, August 12, 2022

Another Extraction

I had the second abscessed tooth pulled Monday. I could taste the poison once the process reached a certain point. It's been a long week. It's still bothering me.

I don't think I got anything done on the book front unless it was last weekend. I got a little done toward the Fiverr gig. I made some progress on a Udemy.com course that I bought as a training aid. I'm still not up and running with that. My hope is that, once the tooth is fully healed and I have more energy, I'll be getting more "extra" things done. It's hard to describe the fatigue involved with an abscess. It's basically a ball of poison in your body that your system is constantly fighting. It's kind of like that drained feeling caused by the flu. I'm starting to feel better and less tired. The dark circles under my eyes seem to be clearing up.

So, there is some possibly great news. Tuesday someone installed a line from the house to the nearest phone pole. By yesterday, I went out to see if perhaps there was a new box attached to the house. No, it was a coil of cable with the fiber internet company's name on it. Installation of fiber is supposed to take 12 to 14 weeks. Maybe it won't be so long after all. Having a stable, real internet connection will make things so much easier. It'll be 200Mbps instead of the 5Mbps cell phone internet I have now. No more waiting for downloads to complete. Full HD videos and TV. No more of not having internet every Saturday, Sunday and sometimes Friday. No more having to get in the right place to check the news on my phone. All of that and more, plus I need it for certain aspects of the Fiverr gig.

The last extraction took a little over a week to get past. This one didn't require stitches, but it bled much longer and has hurt more. I'm hoping next week is a good week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment