The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, April 22, 2022

Still on the Ground

It's hard to tell whether the extracted tooth site is getting better. Sometimes I'm in pain, mostly sinus pain. Sometimes I'm not. Today is a non-sinus pain day. I took an ibuprofen, but it's still bothering me.

Meanwhile, I ordered a Chicago Manual of Style this week. I found it cheaper than Amazon Prime but with slower shipping. It might get here next week. Once it is, I'll be able to move forward with doing a proofreading/editing gig on Fiverr. I'm kind of planning to start with the SF book I wrote last year and then open the Fiverr page, although, since it can take two months to get a first sale, I might go ahead and open the page while getting up to speed on comma rules and such that I play fast and loose with in my own writing. Alternatively, I could start with B'vellah Book 2 since that makes more sense.

It wasn't a great week. I'm weary of the dental problems. I was hoping the extraction would be behind me or at least a minimal irritant, but so much work had to be done on it that it's not. My plan was to recover and hit the ground running. It hasn't worked out that way.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment