The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, August 6, 2021

Continuing Prep Work

This week was a how-the-sausage-gets-made week. I've been going through previous material, pulling out little details I've forgotten about that I need to know to get the B'vellah War series finished. I already have an outline. I need to find the little foreshadowings that were mentioned once in a scrap of dialogue and never mentioned again, as well as to refresh myself on details in general. I've been finding and copying those into the book 3 rough draft. That's been pretty slow going. I "should" have that done during the coming week and be able to pick up at the point where I left off on book 3.

Not very exciting. To help make up for that, here's a cat video I saw this week.

As a side note, you may have seen undercover videos in which Facebook employee moderators talk and/or laugh about abusing users of the service. It looks like that has happened to me. I posted a news article titled "Soviet immigrant says critical race theory uses the same concepts and language as Marxism."

I brought up Facebook prior to posting this blog. I usually don't check People Who May Know because the recommendations are almost always random people I can't possibly know, but I noticed the 3-person panel was all black. Even though my Friends list includes multiple races, it was odd to see that kind of lack of diversity. I started checking more recommendations. Nearly all my People Who May Know recommendations are black or Muslim. That's no accident.

Based on undercover videos, I assume Facebook moderators do that to attack people Facebook perceives as racist. Posting about CRT doesn't make you racist. CRT isn't about race. It's about promoting a Marxist agenda in the United States. The same thing was done throughout the 20th century. For example, CRT was used in Yugoslavia to start a civil war there. In that country, instead of race, CRT was about religion and wasn't called CRT. The enemy divided people by religion instead of skin color. In the U.S. they're trying to trigger a civil war by creating racial divisions that don't exist in the real world.

FYI, social justice also comes out of Marxism. The whole social justice/CRT push is an attempt to divide Americans by race and trigger a civil war. It has nothing to do with justice or race. Race is just the vehicle the same way religion has been used in places like Yugoslavia.

Do you know who the most famous social justice warrior of the 20th century was? Two hints:  a) It's not mother Teresa. b) He lived in Germany. Give up? The most famous social justice warrior of the 20th century was Adolph Hitler. The Nazi party used the German version of social justice in an attempt to gain power. They were constantly fighting for German rights and the German people. The Holocaust happened in a context of creating divisions between racial groups, although technically Judaism isn't a race. For propaganda, it didn't matter.

If you're in the U.S., we have to stay united. We can't let the Marxists create racial divisions in our country. We of all races have to stand together against the foreign and domestic enemies trying to destroy us.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment