The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, July 30, 2021

Resting It

The editing and polishing phase is basically complete. It's not 100% perfect, but it's up to a good standard. The next step is to let it rest at least 30 days so I can see it with fresh eyes and get to that 100% mark. After the manuscript is rested, I can go in and finish polishing and fixing things I missed and all that. After that it'll be ready to go out the door. I still don't have a title, but it's set in the future of Avatars of Espionage, though it's not related to that series. Avatars of Espionage is set in the near future. This new one starts in 2137.

Last night I started the preliminary work on finishing the B'vellah War series. While the new book is resting, the goal is get that done, even if it takes more than 30 days. I expect it to take longer, so I'm not artificially holding to the 30-day rest cycle, and that's okay. The longer it rests the better. Part of finishing the series will be trying to find a book cover solution. This has been a problem for years with no great answers so far. Maybe this time will be different.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment