The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, August 5, 2016

Book 2 Winding Down

It was another decent week on Book 2. The best day was over 2,000 words. The worst was 11+ to 12 hundred. It wasn't a spectacular week, but it was good. I can now see the end in sight. I imagine there's going to be more work than usual once the rough draft is finished. I'll have more info on that, once it actually is finished.

I looked at a couple of cheap video cameras for the YouTube channels. The one I have now was bought in March 2010. The battery lasts around 20 minutes. I have three or four of them, which will help but would be inconvenient to work with. The two I looked at this week have batteries that last about 2 hours. They won't work for what I want to do, but they're a starting point. I'm going to try to get by on what I have while doing research over time.
The other day I ran across a special offer for Popular Photography of 2 years for $14. I ordered it. I figured it would help me with YouTube, and the price was amazing. The articles are more interesting than I would have thought. Except things I can't understand, because they're very technical. I'll have to pick it up over time.

I ordered a vest for a second "costume". It arrived today. I want the writing videos to be separate from the others. The writing costume is too outrageous for anything but that. I kind of have no more excuses not to make a video, although I really need a third outfit. I'm still trying to figure out the look I want for each category.

I have to go help some, so I'm out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment