The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, January 20, 2023

Shop Open

I've been suffering a sinus infection and in infected gum from a tooth that chipped. That was on top of the filling I needed. I made it to the dentist yesterday and had the filling done and the tooth fixed. I'm feeling better today but still not 100%. Any progress is good progress, though. I already have more energy.

Last week I mentioned I've been trying to set up an Etsy store. It's called Abundant Rivers. There's still a lot of work to do to get it up and running, but the ball is rolling. I need to go through and add more information to the listings I have. The digital art has no size information, for example. I also need to work on descriptions and tags and things like that both on the customer side and the back end. It's kind of basic, but I'm okay with that since it means getting it open instead of waiting until things are "perfect". It usually takes a month or more to get a first sale. That gives me some time to polish things.

My goal is to have hundreds of listings in the near term. Right now I have 11. My focus will be digital art and t-shirts. The art will be downloadable as well as on products like cell phone cases, mouse pads, etc. I don't know what's going to happen with it, but I'm willing to take a chance.

Not much new on the writing front. I've been working on the store and dragging from the infection. I did work on some cover art, but it's slow going. I've put more time into it than I have results, but something is going to give. Something is going to go my way.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment