The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, January 13, 2023

I'm Back

I wanted to be back last Friday, but I ran out of time. Since I don't have much time this week either, let's get to it. I've been busy lately preparing to open an Etsy store. My products would be digital images that could either be bought as a standalone product or could be bought for a print on demand item like a cell phone case, poster, sticker, t-shirt, etc. In addition to Etsy, I'm looking at launching on other platforms like Redbubble, a place I'd never heard of. It sounds easy, but it's a lot more work than I thought. With inflation like it is, I need to get something going on the side. I'm also still training for that Fiverr gig I mentioned a while back. I think I could get started with that right now, but there's a lot of work to do to get that off the ground. I may not go with Fiverr after all. Gotta run.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment