The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, March 25, 2022

Creativity Time

A quick followup to last week's blog in which I lamented the ending of American rules baseball by MLB. I found out they're being sued to break their monopoly. I had already been thinking about writing my congressmen to ask them to sponsor a bill to end the monopoly. I wrote the law firm that's doing the lawsuit and gave them an additional argument for doing that. I never heard back, and it's been a few hours short of a week. It's possible the case is already over, and it wasn't in the media that I saw. I need to do more searching.

During the past week, I spent a lot of time on the creative side of writing. In addition to needing to finish the B'Vellah War series, I now have three script ideas for television episodes that I need to do. The good news is that an hour of TV is about 12+ pages of dialogue. That's with minimal extraneous details. Including stage direction and location information would expand it, but for a bare bones script, I'm going for 12 to 14 pages. Once I get to it.

I went to the dentist but didn't get the abscessed tooth pulled. I had another filling done. I have another appointment in a couple of weeks. I've still been tired but not as tired.

It was short this week, but I have to go.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment