The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, January 7, 2022

Pro-Democracy Demonstrators?

I took a break toward the end of December. This week has been trying to get back into the swing of things. There's still no movement on the broadband front. There was minimal movement on the Forex front, although I ran across a video that explains that most professionals don't trade in December and that even the first part of January is dangerous territory. It didn't specify what is considered the "first" part of January. I was up for the week, but I'm nowhere near the price goal.

On the writing front, I had an idea the other day for the middle grade trilogy. Without giving away spoilers, it solved a problem I've had since the beginning. It was a major step in the process. Of course, that project has to come behind Messengers stuff. Still, it's good to have it figured out. The next step would be to put all the ideas together, including the new one, and brainstorm the remaining details into a coherent whole.

I had a bad sinus infection and a bad tooth on top of it. I've been so tired and not getting enough sleep. My dental appointment is Monday. I should feel better after that.

Remember the January 6th event from last year? If it had happened in a foreign country, the media would have called it a pro-democracy protest or a pro-democracy demonstration. It's amazing how the tune changes with politics. A good rule of thumb: rednecks taking selfies in the Capitol is not a riot much less an insurrection. It's rednecks taking selfies, and that's all. Marxist revolutionaries burning down cities and taking over parts of cities to declare independence from the U.S. is rioting and insurrection. See: dictionary.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment