The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, January 14, 2022

Abscess

There's not much of note this week. I went to the dentist where I found out I had an abscess. I'm on antibiotics but still tired. It's affecting my system. The tooth will probably have to be pulled. I'm not a fan of that, but it would never bother me again.

I usually watch television at dinner. Roku recommended a show to me I remember watching when I was little. I wish I could tell you what year the first season aired. It's about five years earlier than it seems like it should be. How do I remember a show from that far back? Seeing the date kind of made me feel old. I wish I could tell you what it was, but then you would think I was old. You don't need to think that.

I made some very slight progress on the Forex front, though I'm still far from my price target. The market seems to be behaving itself better than in December. I may end up having to start over with a new trial basis. Hopefully, this next week will be a breakthrough week, and I'll feel better.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment