The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, April 30, 2021

Refocusing

Since I had to go to the emergency room a while back, the blog has been a bit random as has been the writing. I'm starting to feel better now and feel like I can start doing more on the writing front. The plan is to get the blog more focused on writing and less focused on other things. Of course, I still want to mention topics that are of wider interest such as longevity research that's actually discovering things or the encroaching fascism and threat to democracy of the radical left. I'm interested in AI and perhaps the Singularity, which I'm not convinced will happen. I find prophecies of the future interesting, too, so I'll mention those if they're relevant. And there's still the French front.

I anticipate some weeks there might not be a blog, or it might be sparse. Writing takes time. It's not always fascinating. I'm also toying with the idea of creating a pseudonym for work of a more commercial nature in a different style than I typically use. I have an idea for a middle grade trilogy that might be appropriate for that. And some SF novels set in the future. But I need to get Messengers wrapped up or at least to something I could do standalone novels for like the space novel.

This week I put extra time into grinding away on this series I've been reading in French. It's bad enough to do a blog about. I might do that next week. I'm still on the last(?) book.

Before I go I want to mention a trial verdict I saw the other day. Remember that guy upon whose neck a cop place his knee, and the guy ended up dying? The verdict was guilty. Some of the jurors said they were afraid of the mob. A critical piece of evidence in that case was suppressed by the liberal establishment until last August. The guy who died had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. It was three times a lethal dose. He was already dying before the first police officer arrived. Based on the autopsy results, the man died of fentanyl poisoning, not the knee. Justice seems to have failed. We're living in a nation in which the mob has decided a verdict. Heaven help our democracy.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment