The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, December 29, 2017

Break Time

I hope you're having a good holidays and have a happy New Year. The blog this time is pretty short, since it's been a rough week. There might not be a blog next week, or it might be on a different day than Friday.


Is He Still Alive?
Bob Newhart. I remember him from Newhart, a show that ran from 1982-1990 in which he played an innkeeper. I was never a huge fan of the show but watched it some. I may have been too young to appreciate it. I've seen him on Johnny Carson on YouTube since then. He was born in 1929, which would make him 88 if he's still alive. Statistically, that doesn't look good for a man. However, the wealthy have access to phenomenal healthcare that most people don't. What does Wikipedia say? It says, Bob Newhart is still alive! And according to IMDB, he seems to still be working as an actor on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment