The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, March 31, 2017

Let's Skip This One

There's not really a blog today. Why don't we skip it until next week? Not much happened this week anyway. My cell phone plan failed to renew, because of the debit card theft problem. Oops. It renews in the middle of the night. That was supposed to happen on the 26th. I saw the text about it but didn't have a lot of time to mess with it at that moment. I ended up not doing it until today, when I was reminded again by an attempted call from a faceless stranger wanting to sell me something I neither need nor want. I ignored it as usual and then fixed the cell phone problem. Sadly, it won't renew until tomorrow. Happily, my new renewal date is the first of the month instead of the 26th. It kind of worked out, I guess.

Cell Phone Tip: Never answer a call from a number you don't know. They'll sell your number as a known working number to the other spammers. They'll never leave you alone. Real people will leave a message.

I got a couple of more videos made and uploaded. It takes a lot more time to make videos than you would think but not an excessive amount, or people wouldn't do it. The time goes into preparation, rendering, editing and uploading. With retakes or blunders, the video itself takes time, too, but it's one of the shortest parts of the process. Rendering is the absolute shortest so far. Without fast internet, I have to render at 480p. Later, I hope to move up to 720p or more. It'll take longer then.

I'm slowly making a list of topics to cover. I already had a list of ideas. I'm just writing them down now that I'm actually making the videos. I've done tons of practice. Making them is teaching me more. I'm slowly starting to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. I have one subscriber so far.

On a side note, I saw the pretty assistant manager at Walmart buying cigarettes. No! She's responsible, has it together and is going places. She doesn't need to smoke.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment