The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, March 3, 2017

A Dreadful Occurrence

I spent the time I usually spend on the blog at the bank filling out paperwork and handing over my debit cards to be shredded. Some nefarious rogue(s) used my debit card number overnight to make various charges. The bank caught it right away and blocked the larger charges. I had to go in person and dispute the smaller ones. I suspect this happened because of the Yahoo.com hack last year, but there's no way to really know. So, there's not much of a blog this week. However, I'll leave you with a news story I saw.

Kellyanne Conway sat on a couch, and Democrats were offended!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/us/politics/kellyanne-conway-couch.html

When a woman can't keep her cold feet warm without offending Democrats, you know the time of the Democrat party is coming to an end. They're weaker than they've been since the 1920s. They were bankrupt in 1992. Bill Clinton's win that year saved them from dissolution. Obama propped them up for a while. It looks like they have no purpose any more. How much longer will they survive, when all they seem to be running on is hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment