The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, December 30, 2016

Show Me Your Papers, Herr Jenkins

I got my driver's license renewed the other day. Normally, I could do it online, but this time I had to go in person and present identification papers, because the new ones are "Secure Driver's License and ID". They wanted my birth certificate, my social security card and proof of residence such as mail from a bank. My birth certificate was the original that my parents got, when I was born in 197_. The man at the DMV told me most places won't accept those any more and I needed to go to the courthouse and get a modern one from the government. However, since it was already in the DMV system, they could take it. Whew. That saved a lot of hassle. The Secure Driver's License and ID is Real ID compliant. Real ID was controversial a few years ago, because it's New World Order compliant. So. now I have a driver's license/ID that's ready for the New World Order that complies to the standards and regulations of the coming global government. It's almost here.

It cost $32. I think it was $8.50 the last time, but I'm not 100% sure. That was for a four-year license. The new one is good for eight years. My personal opinion is that eight years from now will be during the Tribulation. The IDs for it are already here.

Carrie Fisher died. It was big news. Even before that I'd been thinking that a ton of famous people have died this year. I was right. One of my Facebook friends posted an article that says the number of deaths of famous folks is unusually high this year. It was too long to read, of course. ;)

This week there was a news story saying that a show I've never heard of has been cancelled. I forget the name of it.

The current president made a lot of trouble this week. I can't wait for the new one to get here. :)

Have a great weekend.

Happy New Year! If you're on the Gregorian calendar, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment