The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, December 2, 2016

Book 2 Progress

Despite some obstacles, I finished going through the Book2 manuscript again. Things are looking good on that front. It should be coming out soon. I'll do a 99 cent pre-order for faithful readers and let it be full price at release. Probably $3.99 instead of $2.99. I'm thinking of raising the prices on all the books to $3.99. I'll have to give that some more thought. If I did that, I'd want to make a cheaper combined edition for each series. For example, the Messengers series could be $5 or $6 or likely a little more for a combined book instead of nearly $13 when bought individually. More thought needs to go into it, but that's kind of what I'm thinking.

I haven't mentioned it lately, but I've been practicing a lot for making YouTube videos. I don't have to be the greatest. I just need a certain level of polish that gives people a chance to listen to what I say without focusing on how well/poorly I'm saying it. I kind of want them looking past me and at whatever the message might be. Going on YouTube is a big step. I have reservations about it.
The software I got for the YouTube fiction series had a major update the other day that changed a lot of things. I've been exploring that. It's not all good news, but I think I can still use it.

The other day I mentioned an effort was underway to have recounts for the presidential election in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. There's no factual reason to do the recounts. One of the minor party candidates was able to raise millions of dollars by doing it. It might just be a money and publicity grab. After watching the news a little, a recount could change a few hundred votes, which would not alter any of the results. It's kind of like millions of dollars are being thrown in a hole. That reminded me of a verse.

Ecclesiastes 2:26 For God gives to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he gives travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Heaping up refers to amassing wealth. The recount money goes to the states in which the recounts occur. It's like God's taking the money away from sinners and putting it to better use. I think this could work out very well for Trump. Based on what usually happens in recounts, nothing will change as far as the election goes. What will change is that people will see that Trump still won. He'll be able to use that to his advantage and show critics that the system worked. It would add a stamp of legitimacy to his victory he wouldn't have gotten any other way. It would silence a lot of critics. And his enemies would have paid for it all. What is meant for his harm would be turned to his good. There are verses for that, too. :)

Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment