The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, February 10, 2023

Still Working on the Stores

It was another week of working on the Adobe store. Of my current 378 images, I have 191 accepted, 60 rejected, 3 cartoons that need a model release(smh) and 124 pending. It's taken multiple minutes of time per image, so it's taken forever to process them. It took until this week for most of them to even make it into the Adobe work flow. I've made $1.58 so far.

Adobe only works a few days a week on images. It's taking a long time. In addition to the problems mentioned last week, I ran into a new one. I noticed one of my rejected images was one that had been preciously accepted but needed work on something. They didn't tell me what specifically. See last week for that communications problem. It may have been the title, which I fixed and resubmitted. Anyway, one moderator accepted it. When I fixed what I thought the problem was, another moderator rejected it for "quality issues". Not true. Most of my rejected images are rejected for "quality issues". The real reason is that they were generated with Midjourney. I'm concluding the accepted-then-rejected image was rejected for that reason or either because the moderator didn't like the image. That seems to be a problem at Adobe. When one moderator says it's good while another says the quality is bad, I've caught them in a fib. I don't know how many of the rejects were previously accepted, but it's disturbing to find out that things can be rejected on somebody's whim or bad day.

It's mentally tiring to work on all of it. My plan for next week is to focus on the Etsy store, which needs a lot of work, too. Assuming Adobe gets to my images by Monday and doesn't reject too many, I'll have about 300 images up. Seeing how those work will give me an idea of whether it would be worth the incredible amount of work getting up to thousands of images would take. I'll probably still be submitting images to round out my categories but not many.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment