The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, November 19, 2021

Still No Broadband

There was no writing this week. It was another stretch of education for the new part-time job I'm trying to get going. I'm feeling a little burned out and wanting to take a break from it, but I keep going forward.

There's still no movement on the internet front. Some green broadband utility boxes for fiber internet have sprung up very close to me. My driveway is between two installation points. The land has been cleared where I live, but there's still no green box. It's brutal. I've been having connection problems lately with the 5Mbps 4G LTE internet I have now. I'm actually having one now. It's taking forever to get anything done online, and Blogger can't update. Hopefully, it'll clear up enough to post this.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment