The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, October 22, 2021

The Goal is in Sight

It was another week of training for the part-time sales gig I'm about to start. I'm still not finished with the book learning part of it, but I did try a sample sale this week and made 93 cents. It wasn't spectacular, but I learned more from it than just reading or watching training videos. Speaking of training videos, I'm still going through the 20+ hours I mentioned before. It's like trying to cram more than a full college semester into a few weeks.

Nevertheless, I believe I've nailed down a niche in which I can start selling, hopefully, in a few more days. I need to learn more about the fundamentals of the sales trends for it first. It's taking time away from writing, but if it works out, it'll give me more time in the long run. If I didn't need the money, I wouldn't be doing it.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment