The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, October 15, 2021

More Course Work

My internet connection is flaky this afternoon. To recap, I'm on 4G LTE. For the past 20+ months, Verizon, I assume, has been working on the network for 5G. I've had outages every Saturday, sometimes Sunday, occasionally on a holiday Monday and rarely on Friday. This is one of those Fridays. I don't mean spotty coverage. I mean 8 or 9 hours with no internet and spotty phone service. If you're reading this, it means I've gotten enough of a data window for Blogger to work. A speed test a few minute ago was about 0.5 Mbps up and 0 Mbps down.

So. This was another week of no writing, as I work on training videos and reading material for a part-time online gig. Progress has been too slow. I've spent hours reading through legal agreements for web sites I want to use. The one that took the most time is the one I ended up not using because of this one fee. As I said last week, it's commission not salary. If it works, I'll be  happy to talk about it. If it doesn't, I'll quietly let the subject drop.

I'm guessing it's going to take another couple of weeks to get through this initial training material. I've almost narrowed down the web sites I can use, so at least I won't be reading through much more legalese for that.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment