The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, September 24, 2021

Dairy Fat is Good for You

Progress on the writing front this week isn't not worth mentioning. The good news is that I got a small SSD drive to take some of the pressure off my hard drive. I've moved some of my most frequently used programs to it and deleted others. I really need to build a new computer, but after seeing some of the prices out there, I see the chip shortage in real terms now.

There's good news on the "pandemic" front. Covid cluster outbreaks could signal pandemic is nearing end. This is in line with the typical duration of a pandemic, which is two to three years. If it follows the normal pattern, it should be over between by the end of this year and the end of next year. 2020, 2021 and 2222 are almost three full years. One sign that the pandemic is ending is that the world government has shifted attention from Covid to "climate change". One of the vaccine companies stated this week that the pandemic would be over in a year if everyone took their vaccine. Right. It's ending anyway. Perhaps they saw the story about the cluster outbreaks and were trying to get ahead of it. They'll probably try to take credit for the end of the pandemic, too.

There's even more good news. Dairy Fat from Milk, Butter, and Cheese Could Boost Your Heart Health. A quote from the article, "We found those with the highest levels actually had the lowest risk of CVD." CVD in this context means cardiovascular disease. The article explains the way old studies were done, relying on the memories of test subjects' food intake, versus the modern way of taking measurements from the blood to get actual data. Nearly all my life, I've "known" that milk and cheese were bad for me. Now, I finally know better. Pizza could be a health food.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment