The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, November 13, 2020

Censored on Facebook

I posted an article to Facebook about the most likely places to catch Covid-19. It appeared in my feed as everything I post does. I tried to post the article 'Hundreds of thousands of ballots are going to have to be discarded'. It was auto-censored. It never appeared. I kept an eye on it, thinking it might need to be curated. About ten minutes later, the post on Covid also vanished. I can see them on my personal wall, but they don't appear on Facebook.

The article 'Conservative answer' to Facebook launches sounds like something I need to read. mewe.com is another alternative to Facebook. I've had a mewe account for a while. Censorship makes me want to dump Facebook.

 

Election Stuff

Well, Trump is still fighting the fight against election fraud. There's always election fraud. The only question is how much. Unless he can find something spectacular, does he really have a case? The one thing that makes me think he might have a chance is how the Democrats keep belittling his legal efforts. They protest too much. If they had nothing to hide, why not let him go through the motions and waste as much Republican money as possible? The fact that they seem nervous makes me suspicious that they really are hiding something.

If you needed more proof that the mainstream, liberal media speaks with one voice, here it is.



 

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment