The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, July 31, 2020

More Bad Covid News

Two studies in Germany have found heart damage in Covid-19 patients months after recovery(The video at the top has nothing to do with the article.). This echoes a British study that found what seems to be permanent lung damage in asymptomatic carriers. So, the patients are taking organ damage, and the people with no symptoms are doing the same. Be careful out there. This thing is far more dangerous than the media is reporting. If people with no symptoms are taking organ damage, this is something I don't want to catch.

In last my internet provider series blog, I mentioned a disconnection problem I was having soon after I turned on my computer. My internet connection would last so many seconds, and then I'd have to reconnect after which it was fine. I updated the last blog about that with the news that the problem was the USB network card I was using. I replaced it with a TP-Link one, the same brand as the travel router I use, and now it works fine. I can now turn the computer on and be online just like I did with DSL. The speeds are decent, but I probably will end up getting a signal booster that would make it faster as well as give me better phone coverage indoors.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment