The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, June 28, 2019

Drifting Through

Somebody else called today to tell me that the Microsoft Windows Corporation has shut down the services on my computer, the same one I'm using to type this. I should answer one of those calls some time and record it. Of course, I should take acting classes first, so I could properly express my anguish over such a tragedy. "Oh, I can't believe [sob] this is happening to me. [sob] I sent Bill Gates fan mail in 1996. I thought [sob] we were frieeeeends![bursts into tears]" I would go on to beg the person to contact Bill for me and remind him of my email from 1996. I know he remembers it. It was really heartfelt. And suddenly, I'm off their call list.

The excitement this week was a little black bear knocking over the garbage. It wasn't a baby but was relatively small. I saw it as it escaped into the woods. The other "excitement" was a mold outbreak caused by rising humidity. Last year the humidity didn't break in September and led to mold. This was some I had missed but was in remission during the winter. I haven't been feeling good this week, especially since it's right after that tooth infection. Mold killing primer is amazing by the way.

It was a bad week on the writing front and the French front. I kind of drifted through.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment