The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, November 30, 2018

He Never Came Back


This is Lynx the stray cat I befriended. He went from wild and unmannered to a big love kitty who learned to respect certain boundaries. It took a while, but he learned that walking up and grabbing a leg with his claws is not a standard human greeting. In the beginning I would see him in the distance, and he would run if he saw me. Eventually, after seeing me in the yard so much, he decided I was his person and would sit in my lap. He hated the rain. I guess it made it harder to hear enemies. This is the best picture I have of him. He was in a great pose. When I snapped it, he meowed at me at just the right moment. He disappeared several months ago in a rainy week, the kind he hated. I don't know what happened to him.

Things have been a little slow on the writing front. I didn't get enough sleep this week. Nevertheless, I've had a very creative week away from the keyboard. I've been thinking about things past the non-fiction book and different ways of approaching fiction. I think future fiction works will be easier.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment