The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, May 25, 2018

Rain and More Rain

It rained every day last week. It rained most days this week. The forecast says rain until next Tuesday. Nothing was accomplished on getting my dad's old truck running. I didn't get much done on the cabin either. I was able to scout trees for some lumber. It looks very good on that front. It looks less good on the financial front. I could get the foundation, walls and roof done, but with the hospital bills I'm still paying from January, I don't see how to do the extra things the county wants done. However, I still need to talk to them in person and see what the minimum requirements are. Maybe there's some wiggle room that would let me defer some things until later.

News was better on the French front. Divergente and The Hunger Games arrived this week. I ordered cheap, used paperback copies of them in April. I've seen Divergent on television but not the Hunger Games. I've started Divergente. So far it's following the movie fairly closely.

The other good news is that I had an idea for how to fix book 2 of the B'vellah War series. I also had an idea for the cover for AoE. I'm hoping the ideas work.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment: