The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Thursday, January 22, 2015

3DS Max Search

Can you tell me how two lines in a 326-page manuscript ended up in Times News Roman font? They're several chapters in. It's a mystery.

Anyway, the week before I found out how precious I am to Amazon, I was searching online for a used, legal copy of 3DS Max. Because it costs thousands of dollars new! I can't afford that. I was hoping somebody with an older 2011 or 2012 version would be selling it at a steep, steep discount. Alas, it was not to be. The people who make it try to keep people from reselling it and have taken a man to court over it. What I found were a lot of sites pirating it for dirt cheap. Some of them were slick, professional-looking sites. One Chinese site especially seemed like a legitimate vendor. However, the 3DS Max page had this disclaimer: This product is a genuine software copy, but not really legal copy.All the functions can be normal use as the originals and it will never expired.If you want legal copy, you must have a huge spending.

Sadly, I don't have a huge spending. I laughed at the honesty. They're selling stolen property, but they have some kind of integrity about it? Bo knows irony.

UPS came yesterday with a couple of writing workbooks I ordered. I'm always happy to see the UPS truck. They bring me goodies. Seeing them is always good news. It makes me want to sing.

UPS is Coming to Town

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
UPS is coming to town
They're scanning a box
And checking it twice;
They're driving those big brown friendly trucks
UPS is coming to town
They know where your address is
They ship things overnight
Don't care if streets are bad or good
So relax for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
UPS is coming to town
UPS is coming to town

So, that's not a perfect version. :)

Book Stuff
I've printed out the sequel and gone through it. I was amazed at the number of little things I had to tweak. I'm in the process of transferring the changes to computer. Once that's done(hopefully tonight), I'll upload it to a site that will let me print a few paperbacks for test reading. After that, it's off to test readers. While they're reading, I should be able to get a real cover done. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment