The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, October 28, 2022

Extra Time

There was no blog last week because I ran out of time. I have a set time each week set aside to work on it, but sometimes real life gets in the way. I've been thinking of switching blog time to Thursday.

I requested an absentee ballot that I received, filled out and mailed back. I have voted. No political ads are relevant to me. Okay, they were always irrelevant. Does anyone really pay attention to those? Messages from politicians aren't reliable or trustworthy because politicians aren't reliable or trustworthy. If I won't listen to their free lies the rest of the year, why would I believe their paid lies?

One night I sat down to get some extra work done on the writing front. The power went out. Unbelievable. There was rain but no storm. Nevertheless, I was still able to get some extra done this week. Book 1.5, technically a novella, is basically done. I anticipate getting it out the door soon. Part of the problem with the B'vellah War trilogy is that some discrepancies have crept in. That means checking all books. Book 1.5 is now checked and fixed. Hopefully, it'll be up this week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment