The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, September 30, 2022

Fixed the Leak

Sorry about missing last week. I had a toilet leak that ended up taking all available time. The wax seal had deteriorated over time. I ended up needing a new toilet due to multiple cracks that I've been aware of for a while but had been putting off in favor of things like dental visits to fix tooth abscesses. It was a lot of physical effort, but the leak is fixed.

I was able to put some extra time into the writing front this week. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, but I'm confident it'll be there.

I had a great test of the new fiber install. While looking at news, I ran across an article about some new video game I'll probably never play, Earth From Another Sun. It had a 27GB demo. I downloaded it. It took less than half an hour. Wow! With my old internet setup, it would've taken days for something like that. If I'm probably not going to play it, why get the demo? I want to see the game world. I used to play MMOs back in the day and enjoyed exploring game worlds. On the Bartle Test I'm an Explorer. I keep thinking that one day I'll get some games with big worlds and explore them. I still haven't even opened this new one yet. I'm getting around to it.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment