The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, June 3, 2022

Moving Forward

I only got about four hours of sleep last night, so this is going to be short. May was a bad month. This month isn't quite as stressful, but I could still use a breakthrough. Nevertheless, I'm now moving forward with the B'vellah War series. Let's hope enough problems stay out of the way to get it wrapped up.

If everything goes well, I'll be able to get the second Fiverr gig going this upcoming week. If so, I'll have more details later. We'll see what happens. I'll still don't have the proofreading one up. The style guide I need to study is over 1,100 pages long. The second gig would pay more than proofreading. If I can get that one going instead, I'll save proofreading for my own work.

I need a new car in the worst way. If you believe in the power of prayer, I could use one. :)

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment