The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, May 13, 2022

Abscess Round Two?

Last week, it looked like a post had been censored by Big Tech. It turned out to be some kind of internet problem. A number of sites weren't loading or weren't loading correctly, including Blogger statistics. Even Facebook was inaccessible.

There's not much to report this week. The two pieces of equipment I ordered for the second Fiverr gig arrived. They didn't connect without a cable. I ordered one. It arrived today. Hopefully, I'll get it set up this weekend for testing. I still need more equipment to get it up and running. The proofreading Fiverr gig isn't up yet either. Life has not been working lately. It looks like the tooth in front of the abscessed tooth is abscessing. I've been feeling it some but not as much as the last one. I've been feeling tired from it, too.

The plan for the next week is to get something done on the writing front and get this equipment tested.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment