The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, February 4, 2022

Anti-aging News

I missed last week. I was helping someone who was driving us to a location. The promise I had that I'd get back in time to do the blog fell through. The person wanted to do that to me again this week, but I didn't let it happen. Sometime, it's okay to say no.

The big news this week was that I hurt my shoulder. I think I slept on it the wrong way. It feels a lot better today, though. I'm able to type now without pain. By the way even if you're in your thirties, you can hurt yourself sleeping. I hurt the same shoulder sleeping on my side on a couch one afternoon. Just when it was getting better, I slept on it the wrong way again, and it took about a year to fully heal. So, if you're in your thirties or older and are thinking about sleeping, please, be careful.

Occasionally, I'll post something about longevity research. Here's an article about Jeff Bezos wanting to "stop aging" in humans. Another article said he wants to make us immortal, a blatant click bait lie. A better article is this one in the Financial Times. Altos Labs has raised $3billion to cure diseases and increase human healthspan, which presumably would increase lifespan. Bezos is one of the investors. I've been saying for a while now that a billionaire needs to put money into curing aging rather than some of the incredibly frivolous things billionaires squander money on. What's the point of having that much money if you're going going to die in a few years? The world doesn't need the metaverse. It needs longevity and a cure for all diseases.

The challenge now is to live long enough to see all this come to pass. Here's an article from November about a true anti-aging treatment. It's another version of the story I posted a while back about people going into a hyperbaric chamber 90 minutes a day 5 days a week for 3 months. It lengthens telomeres. If I could afford it, I'd already have done it.

I'm still suffering from my abscessed tooth. My dental appointment is Monday. We'll see how that goes.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment