The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, June 25, 2021

75% and Beyond

Despite having a bad week in real life, I was able to beat 10k words again and pass the 75% plot point. I'm up to 65k words, which is over 80% through the rough draft. The week's still not over. During the next week, I should be past the 90% plot point. If nothing gets in the way, the rough draft should be finished some time in the first week of July.

It's been rainy this month. This week's been drier with lower temperatures. It was down in the 50s at least one night. It's closing in on July, and it's been chilly at night. I love it. Unfortunately, it's going to be a little warmer this week with lows in the upper 60s but only one day with thunderstorms.

 

I'm having terrible connection problems with Verizon today. For the past six weeks, I've had long periods on Saturday with no internet. Some Sundays it's been the same. It usually clears up around 7pm or 8pm. My guess is that they're working on 5G. I hope that's not being overly optimistic. I'd hate for this to be normal.

I have 4G LTE for internet. I don't live in NY. I get randomly routed through various cities. Atlanta is the closest major city, but my connection almost never goes through there.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment