The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, September 11, 2020

It's Back!

Supply chain disruptions caused by the pandemic have never stopped where I live. Some shelves are empty or have few things on them, etc. Something that's been out of stock since March is rubbing alcohol. Not any more! Yesterday, for the first time in six months, I was able to buy rubbing alcohol. It was only available in the small 16 oz. size and only in the 50% and 70% varieties, but that was close enough. I bought 4 bottles of the 70%, and the cashier let me do it. We've had hand sanitizer for a few weeks. Those contain 75% and 80% alcohol. I've been scratching my head over why we can buy shelves and shelves of that but not regular alcohol. Now, I'm wondering whether I should start hoarding rubbing alcohol in case wave 2 disrupts the supply chain even more. Of course, if the Rapture happens on Rosh Hashana, that won't be a problem any more.

This was a tough week on the physical labor front. I got almost nothing done on my personal projects like writing and working on the YouTube channel. I've been too tired and feeling flat. Next week will not be like this week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment