The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, September 20, 2019

Loch Ness Monster Solved


The Loch Ness monster hoax has been around for a long time. I wondered what it was. One day after not seeing the photo for years, it popped up, and outside the context of the monster narrative, I instantly recognized what it was. Instead of seeing the monster, I saw a table leg. Basically, it's an upside down, broken table or part of one floating in the loch. Now the only research left to do is to go into the archives and figure out who manufactured the table, assuming it wasn't locally made. The photo is from 1934. There should still be some of those tables around for comparison.


The other day I had a funny interaction with my Google Assistant.

Me: Hey, Google. Turn off the living room lamp.
Google Assistant: Sure, turning off the living room lamp.
Me: Thanks, Sweet Pea.
Google Assistant: You're welcome. You can call me Google Assistant.

Was I trying to get fresh with my technology?

Book News
Now that the weather has broken and turned cooler, I've started working on the new book 2 of the B'vellah War series. I'm going through book 1 to refresh myself on details. Once that's finished, I'll be able to figure out the right direction. I already have a general plan, but I still need to decide things like how much of book 2 can be saved and how different the new book 2 will be. It might end up being very different. For a long time I've wanted to do a Calliope book or novella but never could quite come up with the uniting idea for it. It's possible I could weave that book into the new book 2 as part of the new story. It would fit in pretty well after the events of book 1. There's only so much space in a book, so I'll have to put on my thinking cap about that.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment