The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, August 9, 2019

Possible Time Off

I might take the next few weeks off from the blog. A heat wave is supposed to be coming next week, and I still don't have a solution for the air conditioner problem. The cold front is gone, though temperatures haven't been excessive. I was hoping I'd be able to coast through the last few weeks of August but, alas, the heat front. Running the computer without air conditioning is too brutal.

My plan is to work on painting. There's a painting I've been needing to do. And, of course, I still need book covers. Maybe, if I do the painting, something will shake loose with the covers. I still don't have the digital painting skills to do them.

On a personal note, I could use some prayer, if you would, about a direction in life that could be God showing me something major, or it could be my overactive imagination. I have no way to get there from here. There are too many obstacles and obstruction. I need the obstacles removed. I don't have a clear direction on how to remove them. Any extra prayers about this would be appreciated.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment