The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, June 23, 2017

Re-Calling

This week was slower. I didn't get all the sleep I needed, and it left me tired and somewhat unmotivated. The KJV update suffered some. It takes a certain amount of concentration and focus. Galatians is done. I got into Philippians and did some other work on it.

I got an email this week asking where The Calling of Aethan Lightbringer is. I think that's a sign. :) The other day I mentioned I removed it from Amazon and it needed to be reworked or redone or however I worded it. I've been thinking about it already and how to balance the KJV update with my regular writing. I suppose I need to do more than think. The KJV update is incredibly time-consuming. I've been estimating it would take at least until September and maybe into October or November to finish. Mixing other things into that time would likely delay it even more. I really need to get AoE out the door, since it's so close to the final copy.

There never seems to be enough time. One option to fix that would be moving to Mars. The days are 39 minutes longer. That would give me close to an extra hour per day. It's not an excessive amount, but it adds up over time. I think I could get a lot more done there.

The Weather Channel says 20% chance of rain Saturday. The Northeast Georgia Weather Information Facebook pages says flash flood watch until 8pm Saturday. I'm sticking with the Weather Channel on this one. ;)

A bit short this week, but I'm still dragging. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment