The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, October 14, 2016

More of an Update

I finished up the first going through of Book 2 last week. This week has mostly been hours and hours of research I had to do for something else. It's more or less finished now. I should be able to apply it to the YouTube channels in future videos. I'll have more about that later, if it works out the way I'm hoping.

Book 2 needs to be gone through again. I'm starting to think about the YA book. It's getting closer.

Congrats to the Cubs! They beat the Giants to advance to the next round of the MLB playoffs. I was hoping they would play the Giants. They looked like an easy team to beat. The next round should be harder. They're playing the Dodgers.

It's been a bit of a long week. The tired had set in by last night. This was more of an update than a full blog. Last week's was a bit long. Maybe this one balances it out. :)

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment