The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, December 12, 2014

Combined Edition

This is going to be short today. My 30 days of letting the sequel book rest ended yesterday. I started going through it last night. So far so good.

There's an intrepid reader who really, really wants a combined paperback edition of the series. While I was letting the sequel rest, I got most of the work done on that. It's like a thousand small steps. There's not much left except going through it and correcting formatting changes that had to be made to combine them into a single volume. The biggest thing is font size. In order to meet page count restrictions, I had to use a smaller font, which I applied globally that affected chapter title size. I have to manually change them all back. Easy but time consuming. Same thing with the beginning character of each chapter. After that it's little stuff. Except for the cover. I'd like to have better cover art.
A combined Kindle version is pretty much automatic.

I could always use prayer. The roadblocks seem endless. I need a breakthrough.

Words of wisdom: The journey of a thousand steps is less than a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment