The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, April 29, 2022

Ministry of Truth Established

The Department of Homeland security has set up a Ministry of Truth that is going to determine what is and isn't truth based on politics. This is in fulfillment of George Orwell's incredibly prophetic 1984. They're trying to make it sound innocent and limited. Don't be fooled. Once they get a full head of steam, it won't stop or be limited.

The government has no business deciding what truth is. For example, I've seen a number of news articles declaring that Ivermectin does nothing to fight Covid while at the same time we had studies from multiple countries showing that it can cure it. One study out of Israel found it can cure Covid in under 6 days.. Over the past week alone, I saw a TV show in which the host talked about a friend with long Covid who suffered over a year going from doctor to doctor to be told firmly that they had done all they could for him and that nothing more could be done. Out of desperation he went to some kind of independent clinic that gave him Ivermectin and cleared up his long Covid within days. He's fine now. Throughout the Covid pandemic truth changed from day to day. The government put people's lives at risk. Rather than tell the truth, the government knowingly allowed people to die because the truth might have helped the "wrong" political party. The last thing we need is a Ministry of Truth.

The United States Constitution does not grant the federal government the authority to decide what truth is or set up a Ministry of Truth.

Another interesting article, this one about BLM. BLM silent when confronted with data showing massive 2020 spike in Black murders victims. Experts concluded that BLM and de-fund the police were responsible for contributing to the deaths. Woke is putting people to sleep, permanently.

Book stuff.

The Chicago Manual of Style arrived. I want to use it to start a Fiverr gig doing proofreading and light editing. I sometimes play fast and loose with commas in my own work, so I'll be getting up to speed using the B'vellah series to practice with as well as the SF book I wrote last year. I have a second Fiverr gig I want to do, but it requires space and some equipment I don't have. I'm exploring the possibility of building a shed/studio for that and also making videos. I was just starting to make videos a few years ago when I ran into some health concerns. I need to start doing that again. I don't know if I'll be able to do the shed or not. I'll have more info later if things develop.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment