The Messengers of Yesh Web Address

Friday, December 3, 2021

Trial Basis

There was no blog last week because there was no internet. The 4G LTE data for my mobile hot spot stopped working, a problem I've blogged about before(Verizon).

Still no land-based broadband, though a company was out yesterday and the day before, trimming tree limbs around the power lines. I saw another green broadband utility box for fiber not far down the road. I'm now between green box installations. Hopefully, once the trees are trimmed enough, they'll install a box here and get the internet connection running. They don't seem to be in a big hurry.

I'm closer to starting the part-time job. I'm working on a trial basis for a company. In phase one, if I can make $800 in profit within 30 days, I'll move to phase 2 in which I'll only have to make $500. If I can pass both phases, I'll join the team. I'm just over 20% toward the $800 goal with three weeks to go. I should be at least up to 25%, so I'm behind. Nevertheless, I'm learning a lot. I'm running late today. I plan to have more detailed information next week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment